We need key commands for just about EVERYTHING in the trainer.
If Mabl were to put a key command on literally every object in the trainer, I'm unable to think of a key command I wouldn't use.
Here's some additional ideas for key commands which are NOT already part of the button menu on the trainer:
- Key command to cycle through branches in the mabl-trainer-head with something like modifier+left arrow.
- Key command to toggling float/hide trainer
- Step-menu-open/closed button accessible (maybe as a momentary toggleable right click feature?) ...it would save us from having to drag the mouse all the way back to the trainer to access it.
- Key command to jump to previous EchoHeader (like just to last breakpoint in VS)
- When a flow header is selected, key command to open/close