As a Quality Engineer, I want to an option to extract or copy in clipboard the values of the attribute/property of an element so that I can make a quick comparison what are the previous and new values of atributes/properties of an element before and after taking an action (like a click, hover, etc). In this way, I can easily identify what are difference between the two and select accordingly what will be useful in my scripting. If the extraction will be in a table format, that will be awesome.
Another help on this, i don't need to select one by one the options in the dropdown of attribute/property(see attached for reference) and check its corresponding since I can extract all the values in one go.
If implemented, the simulated steps would be:
1. Extract the values of the attribute/property of an element
2. Do the specific action (click, hover, etc)
3. Extract the values of the attribute/property of same element
4. Manually compare the values
5. Assert using the difference of values of the attribute/property of same element